Suzanne Aubert Catholic Primary School Civil Siteworks
The Roman Catholic Diocese
Scope of Works
Civil and Infrastructure works on a greenfield site for a new Catholic Primary School.
- Earthworks including stripping topsoil to stockpile for later replacement, cut to fill and associated compaction testing.
- Carpark construction including trimming and compacting subgrade, installation of kerb and channel, carriageway construction, asphaltic concrete hot mix and linemarking.
- Construction of Hardstands.
- Installation of sanitary sewer, stormwater and water reticulation systems.
- Installation of electrical ducting.
- Site Drainage.
- Supply and planting of trees, shrubs and ground cover plantings.
- Installation of fences, shade sails, street furniture and playground.
- Contract Value: $1,806,540.57.00
- Location: Kamahi Place, Papamoa
- Duration: June 2020 – April 2021
- Completed on time and within budget