Bunyan Road Seal Extension
Whakatane District Council
Scope of Works
- Design and implementation of Traffic Management Plan.
- Earthworks including cut to waste, cut to fill, and imported fill.
- Supply and installation of 375 mm and 450 mm Diameter RCRRJ Class 4 pipes.
- Pavement construction with WHAP65 subbase and Basecourse M/4 AP40.
- Construction of unsealed farm access using TF40.
- Construct 354m of concrete kerb and channel and 65 m² of vehicle crossings in accordance with Whakatane District Council standards.
- Construction of 2,045 m² of 2.5 m wide shared use concrete footpath.
- Two Coat Chip Seal Surfacing.
- Excavation for Telecom ducting and installation.
- Reinstatement of Traffic Services, line marking and traffic signs.
- Removal of existing fence and the construction of new fence and gate to farm entrance.
- Reinstatement of berms including topsoil and grassing.
- Contract Value: $532,000.00
- Location: Bunyan Road, Whakatane
- Duration: October 2019 to June 2020
- Completed on time and under budget